Saturday, March 17, 2007

PHAZE ACCEPTS LESBIAN ROMANTIC EROTICA!

Huzzah!

Q. Do you accept lesbian erotica?
A. In the past we had only considered F/F scenes in works that also featured het or M/M erotica; however, we are lifting that rule and will now consider exclusively F/F works so long as they adhere to our guidelines.

Yay! Prepare for the sexing of the lesbian kind, Phaze! (as soon as I write it, of course)

Thank you, December Quinn and Selah March for giving me the heads up about Phaze. Kisses, chicas!

---

Okay, today, I was writing a pretty emotional scene in the novel I'm working on, 23 Kisses, and I start tearing up. Having to write Claudia watch Zoe walk away from her in disgust after finding out she is a gatekeeper almost killed me. Anyone else get emotional with their characters as they write certain scenes?

5 comments:

Anna Black said...

Definitely! It's something that doesn't happen a lot with me but it does happen.

Diana Castilleja said...

Oh boy! You have no idea. I get very emotional *Thanks Mom!* In fact, DH likes to poke fun at me when he busts me crying over something, writing, much less reading. Movies too. But if I'm writing it, it's especially emotional, because I can feel and see every character's emotions and reactions even if I'm not putting the whole 360 view on the page.

You are not alone... :)

Jenn said...

I have not had a scene where I've started crying...yet, but it is coming. I'm going to have to kill off one of my characters, and it is tearing me up inside. I don't want to do it, but I know it's best for the story. :(

Crystal Jordan said...

Yay! Congrats on the lesbian romancing!

Tempest Knight said...

Finally! Woohoo!